Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery –
Division of Neurosurgery – Pediatric Neurosurgery
Phone: 905.525.2100 x75237
- Teaching about neuroanatomy and microneurosurgical techniques among post grad trainees/students (residents/ med students and whoever is interested)
- Innovations in neuroanatomy teaching, neurosurgical instrumentation, neuro-imaging technology and minimally invasive neurosurgical techniques.
- Finding a research mentor
- Receiving feedback on projects & proposals
- Finding sources for funding innovation projects
My current concept being shared to colleagues: “Surgical Cadet(te) – the future of neurosurgery residency training”.
Collaborated with other innovators: “3D Monitor in Education”.
Pending completion of prototype, for possible patent application : “Innovation in Surgical Education”