CLL provides individualized consulting and mentoring on both potential and ongoing teaching and learning research projects. If you are interested in, or in the midst of, conducting research on teaching and learning, you can meet with an Educational Research Consultant to discuss your progress and/or your ideas. We can also help to connect you with others on campus who are doing similar work.
We provide consulting assistance with:
- Narrowing in on a topic of interest
- Developing and refining a research question
- Selecting and developing a research design
- Considering ethical issues that might attach to the research (we can also connect you with additional ethics support from the Research Office for Administration, Development & Support (ROADS))
- Seeking and securing funding
- Collecting and analyzing evidence
- Disseminating results
- Integrating the results of your research back into your teaching practices
How to get involved
The educational consultants at CLL are here to help you. To book a research consultation, contact Beth Marquis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-525-9140 ext. 27667.