Registering for Sentenceworks
- Go to sentenceworks.com and click on Register a new account
- Enter your name and @mcmaster.ca email address as well as your preferred password (you will also be able to change your password later)
- Click Continue (or finish)
That’s it! You are ready to paste your document into Sentenceworks and start reviewing your work.
- Depending on your browser and security settings, you may see this information box.
- There is a size limitation on submitted text. If your document is longer than 20 pages, it must be split it into sections before submission.
- Sentence works offers suggestions for improving grammar, correcting misspelled words and proper citation. You apply any changes and corrections to your source document and you may resubmit to sentence works for review any number of times.
- If you find words that are frequently reported as misspelled but are correct and common to McMaster or your discipline, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in a “McMaster Dictionary” file.
- We need to know how helpful and useful you found the tool. You may be contacted by email to provide feedback on your use of Sentenceworks.